Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Passion Project


For my passion project I'm going to completely redecorate the cafeteria courtyard. I plan on painting the side walls different vibrant colors. I'm also going to attempt to do a mural on the big wall that has nothing on it. As well as painting and decorating the bars on the gate. If possible, I would decorate and replenish the benches that are falling apart. Also, try and get some shading on the other tables outside so people don't get as hot.
I love the idea of the passion project, since a lot of students have said something about wanting the courtyard to look more fun and inviting. It would mean a lot to me to have a place that feels more comfortable in the school, that way the students could enjoy themselves and just relax during lunch or break. I plan on working very hard to achieve this goal, and I hope everyone else enjoys it as well.



3 comments:

  1. I love this idea for a passion project! You are so creative and I know you will make courtyard just absolutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to work on this project with you to beautify the school's courtyard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your idea to repaint the courtyard! I'm pretty sure it will look great after you guys repaint and decorate it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete